Friday, December 10, 2010

Meet My Huggable Uncle

A sitting tan mixed-breed dog.
Posing for the photogenic look.

Teddy, Pino’s brother, is the uncle of Chuchie; he was adopted by my cousin who lived next door.Fortunately, I can visit him any time and last Sunday I deliberately visited to take photos. I didn’t have a hard time because he sits when ask and didn’t shy away from my camera (a dog w/o photophobophobia). What makes it funny is that he loves to be photographed. May you enjoy his photos as much as I did in our photo shoot.


A close up shot of a cute mixed-breed dog
Another angle of cuteness!

A shaggy pooch making a hand shake.
“Sorry I forgot to make a hand/paw shake.”

Teddy here is proud to show off one of his tricks—paw shake. I think the other trick is sitting. Ok, so it’s not much but when you hug him, I know those tricks wouldn’t matter at all.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At December 12, 2010 at 9:58 AM , Blogger Jaya said...

What a cutie Teddy is!

 
At December 12, 2010 at 11:11 PM , Blogger Caerol said...

Everyone in the neighborhood also thought so! And what makes him more adorable is his good behavior.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home