Monday, September 6, 2010

Photo Galore (09-04-2010)


First thing first: Read the nutrition facts.

 She looked with curiosity while staring at her treat for the successful free anti-rabies vaccination. But I doubt if the calorie content and other ingredient matters to Chuchie. She would rather wish to have something favorable written on the label like, “Served daily and as often as desired to a puppy.”



Somebody call 911!

With the way she lay, people might think she’s been poisoned or just extremely disappointed because she can’t make head or tail of what she’s reading. Tasting is still the best! When I poured Yakult in her dog bowl, she drank with gusto; no trace was left. Good puppy!


"I'm still here."

Buchie isn’t adopted yet. By the look of how comfortable she is in our home, she might be thinking: “This is my home which I’ll never depart with,” too early to make a conclusion. Absence of objection, especially from my parents will end the debate of to stay or not to stay.


"Excuse me ladies!"

After Buchie’s appearance, it’s the turn of Pino, the head of the family, to take a pose. Say cheese! There goes the outstanding shot of a good looking 3-yr-old father (according to my sister). This is made possible by the assistance of my sister (who else could it be) who was commanding him to sit while holding a dog food in her hand. The food served as his talent fee; till this time, he’s not asking for a raise.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home