Saturday, August 7, 2010

Hello World!

On May 24, 2010 Chuchie and Buchie were born. It’s the day our family didn’t expect that there would be an addition to our family. Two weeks before, we prepared IC’s laboring area, where she can comfortably give birth, but nothing happened. We waited in vain till one morning I discovered the third litter of IC.

I didn’t notice them at first because they were huddled by IC, my pearly white 3-yr-old dog. The markings of brown and black revealed our realized anticipation—we have new adorable members in our family. I found out this good news first; thus, I took the liberty and privilege to announce the much-anticipated arrival to my newly-awaken siblings and parents.

Chuchie and Buchie are the third litter of IC. The first two, IC commonly gave birth to three puppies with varied markings. But in the third, white dominated the puppies’ coat. They were big for their first day out of their mother’s womb, making them the biggest among their siblings.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home