Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Proof of Protection

Vaccination Certificate
The vaccination on last Tuesday is successful, and the photo of vaccination certificate can prove it. Sorry, if you cannot rely solely on the blurred photo for details, but for your convenience the following are specified:
  • Name of owner
  •  Address
  •  Name of pet
  •  Breed
  •  Sex
  •  Color
  •  Age
  •  Markings
  •  Vaccine used (Rabisin)
  •  Date vaccinated and expiration (we’ll be back the same date next year)
  •  Name and signature of veterinarian
  •  And lastly typos weren’t left behind starting with my family name

Congratulations to Buchie and Chuchie; they are well-behaved while on the trip and during vaccination. My sister decided to give a healthy treat which I agree with—Yakult contained good bacteria for good digestion. But sadly what we fear for Buchie was confirmed by the vet. Months ago, I felt a mass on Buchie’s chest and I told it to my sister, then she looked it up on the Internet, and found Sliding Hernia matched her condition.

After the vaccination, I told the veterinarian about the mass on her chest which fortunately didn’t grow. He examined Buchie which was standing quietly. According to the vet, monitoring of the mass’s size is important; if it gets bigger, operation must be done.

Poor Buchie; nonetheless, the good news is she’s agile and eat much—still she weigh less than her sister or Chuchie is just genetically big like their dad. For now, I don’t want to worry about her condition; rather, I pray that it will vanish and that she stays with us so we can take care of her. By then we’ll have bigger family, but happier though noise permanently dwells with us, especially if they hear the sound of a metal, they think their food is being prepared.

I’ll veer the topic to anti-rabies vaccination. If your dog doesn’t have one yet, ask who’s in charge in city veterinary office. There’s no reason why your dog shouldn’t have one; if you’re budget is tight, I’ll say it again it’s FREE. Your dog’s presence is all it takes for a year of protection.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home