Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Legacy of a Brother

“The Great Escape,” of Houdini is the term I gave because of the many incidents/time Chie takes off his harness just like someone undressing clothes. I fixed her harness to no avail; she successfully does her tricks.

A collar is unused for 7 months now. It once belonged to Chuckie who is among the first litter of IC. Thus, he is the older brother of Chuchie and whom her name was derived. Chuckie died before he celebrates his first birthday.

It’s only now that I’m writing about him; I didn’t mention him being gone for good in my personal blog. We’ve had dogs that already died but I realized it’s entirely different if you are hands-on from the time they were born. The more you spend time, losing them is harder. Time heals as the saying goes.

And I’m not the only one moving on, even my sister because she allowed Chie to use his brother’s collar. Since she wear it, she no longer perform her great act but we let her loose inside the house where she can ran and play with his family. Otherwise, a leash confined her to a spot.

May she take care of his brother’s legacy. Chuckie also has a t-shirt but it’s still too big for Chie to wear and it’s up for my sister mood to let go of hand-me-down items.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home