Thursday, December 16, 2010

Pet One Dog Food on Sale

Sunday is the day of the week I typically spend by going to church in the morning and abandoning “weekday chores” including blogging as an observance of the Sabbath day for remaining hours. In a rare event, I convinced myself to go out last Sunday; my sister and I accompanied my mom and aunt to their “senior citizens’ day out” in Luneta Park. From there we part ways and head to SM Manila on foot, a good exercise for the lower extremities.

Pet One wet dog food on sale in Ace Hardware at SM Manila
Beef Stew for adult and Beef and Rice for puppy.
Many items are on sale but I didn’t find one for my “inaanak” nor for myself. So we went to Ace Hardware to see their assortment of dog supplies. I guess visiting such or similar store has become a habit that started when I went to its branch in SM Annex, North Ave. where I bought a plastic dog muzzle (busal) for Pino.

On the shelves I spotted Pet One wet dog foods on sale. Compare to foreign brands, Pet One’s regular price is cheaper (40%) yet we were able to save more with the rebates. Chuchie and Buchie can enjoy the Pet One Beef and Rice Choice Cuts and the rest of crew can have Beef Stew Choice Cuts.

Because, I’m not familiar with the brand Pet One, I search the net. The company specializes in dog food: wet, dry, and gourmet; all are made in the Philippines, so that explains the affordability. With the quality, Chuchie and the gang, I guess have approved as they’ve cleaned their bowls so well—nothing was left, not even a nugget of beef.

The more affordable and luscious the product is the happier are the pet owner and most especially the drooling pooches.

Back to the shelves. I think it’s worth mentioning that you can also find dog clothes, beddings (if it’s on sale, my sister would have bought it too), and other supplies. If you’re looking for a dog muzzle, at Ace Hardware, SM Manila, you can choose from wire, cloth, and plastic dog muzzle.

So when you decide to stroll in Manila, you can explore, too, this has-it-all hardware store and don’t’ forget to buy a “pasalubong” or treats for your four-legged pals.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home