Friday, October 15, 2010

Too Many Reasons to Be Thankful For


Gratitude is the topic for today. First, I would like to thank my sister who bought doggie treats and supply. These were bought in SM supermarket at SM San Lazaro during the last day of the 3-day sale.

For my mom and aunt, we bought small bags. What so funny about it is that they like the same bag leaving the other unclaimed. In the end, my aunt gave way and joke that she’ll have another bag in Christmas anyway (another reason to fatten my wallet).

Yummy!

Pino is using for the first time his new dog bowl. Although it’s bigger than the old bowl, it doesn’t mean he can have a greater share of food. He has to watch his weight because he’s getting older making his body susceptible to ailment. Nonetheless, young or old, I’ll do my best to keep them healthy.

Notice something new?
Over here is a new nylon dog collar for Buchie. She ruined her harness in just a month. For now she have to be thankful for an affordable and comfy collar, but I observed harness is better for hyper dogs like her.

The chewbone and munchsticks rawhide are consumed in a few days. The “Chies” had their first ever rawhide. They all love it. But I noticed their preference to munchstick over chewbone. Despite of favoritism nothing was left to prove which is their favorite. One thing they are fond of but fail to have because of unavailability: sawdust, another affordable, nutritious meal; I’m sure they are missing it so much.

Second, I would like to thank Google Adsense on which my sister got paid after a year. But now it wouldn’t take that long because she’s leaving no stone unturned and really working hard. She’s really serious about it. Everyone in our family benefit from her earnings: doggies got their treat, my mom and aunt is now using their bags, and for us we indulged in delectable foods.

And third, before I end this post, I would like to thank God for providing whatever my sister needed so as to succeed in Google Adsense, teaching her to share the blessing to those in need (no longer have to look far), and giving to us our five demanding dogs yet loving.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At October 17, 2010 at 3:41 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I like that nice red collar! Just in time for the holidays, right?

 
At October 17, 2010 at 11:40 PM , Blogger Caerol said...

Indeed! My sister and I can't help but laugh when we notice that while Buchie has a red dog collar Chuchie is wearing a green collar. Both of the collars are of the same brand and look exactly the same.

Christmas is just around the corner. Pet owners are thinking by now of gifts for their pals. That's a good post to write about don't you think so?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home