Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Day Off From the Net but Not to Doggie Tasks

The two days of no Internet connection disrupted my blogging schedule; the preceding post was published two days later than the intended date. I’m trying to at least make 3, or the most, 4 days of interval in updating BC in order to establish the habit of consistent blogging. During those days, I discovered silver lining—I was able to do tasks I keep on postponing, that is, making a temporary abode for Buchie. (I thought I can get away from doggie task for a while.)

It’s almost done. Now, we’ll start training her to get used to being inside her home where she can sleep and play without being interrupted by Chuchie. I also had the opportunity to take photos of them and of our neighbor’s Aspin. I’m learning to tweak the setting of my digital camera so as to make better photograph. I’ll share my newly-found knowledge soon, if there’s no biggest hindrance: Internet disconnection.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home