Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sleepover!

aspin sleeping with pet owners
Enjoying my stay as a roommate.

My favorite activity—sleeping! But before having sweet dreams, I had few photos taken by my earthling grannies as a remembrance for my first sleepover in their room.

It’s nice lying on the wooden floor, old yet shiny and warm for my sensitive coat. I wonder what floor wax do they use and how often they have to scrub it? What matter is, I for a single day became their newly-bathe roommate. (What if I take a bath every day, will I be allowed for a woody sleep over?)

Water every day! I'll stick to occasional slumber party. Anyway, I don't want to be disturbed by my human owner typing and surfing in wee hours. Enough sleep is important for the proper development of my body.

Good night!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At February 14, 2011 at 6:08 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Not too many pets get to have a slumber party - how cool. The photos are adorable.

 
At February 16, 2011 at 2:38 PM , Blogger Caerol said...

But she can't always sleep in our room. Occasionally, she may. Perhaps, after fixing the room, removing some stuff, and (the most important) convincing my parents that my sister wouldn't have an allergy, Chuchie can become a permanent roommate.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home