Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Bow-wow-ween: Vote/Like the Enchanting Doggies

2010 Halloween contest for dogs at SM City Manila

I feel like walking in a pooch park. I’ve met many dogs and puppies across the Philippines online. Through the power of Facebook, I’ve known the Bow-wow-ween contest of SM City Manila.

The proud owners who joined are busy campaigning for their pets to receive many votes which are equivalent to the number of “like” button being clicked. I’m not campaigning for anyone, but I encourage everyone to vote for the pooches which made you sigh, smile, or laugh even if it’s just their photo. Honestly, I like them all; they are so adorable even without costume or accessory.

Hurry up! You only have time to vote until 5 pm tomorrow (October 20, 2010). The top 3 winners will be awarded on October 30 at SM City Manila.

Resource, photo credit and VOTE: SM City Manila in Facebook
(facebook.com/pages/Manila-Philippines/SM-City-Manila/131630643521656)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home