Friday, August 13, 2010

The First Week of Dog Walking

Since Thursday last week, I’m taking them out for dog walking. It’s about time from them to explore a different environment. The first time we went out, I had to call Chuchie and Buchie frequently to encourage them to walk. And when they hear the sound of vehicles, they were a bit frightened. Buchie approached me barking as if telling me that she wants to go home; whereas, Chuchie keeps on moving and sniffing the ground.

I wanted to stay longer for us to catch sunlight without the harsh UV rays, but dog walking is new for them; thus, I took them home so as not to stress my furry pals. Without much amazement, I watched them gallop, walk, and run as we were headed home. Buchie was barking like announcing her arrival. I don’t have to take the lead because they are like cars equipped with GPS; like their parents they love going home. We didn’t even spend more than 5 minutes outside, yet they already missed our home.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home