Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Bow-wow-ween 2010 Online Winners

Last week, I wrote about Bow-wow-ween, a Halloween contest for dogs. The winners or online champions were chosen based on the number of “Likes” in Facebook. And now may I present to you the 3 winners that you can meet on October 30, 2010 at SM City Manila. On the same dy, Bow-wow-ween dog fashion show competition will also be held.

1st Place: Aki

2nd Place: Padme

3rd Place: Thursday

Congratulations to all the cute dogs wearing their costume and to their owners who worked hard convincing and urging their friends to vote; they must have many Facebook friends. I did cast my vote but before that it took some time for me to choose. All dogs are adorable for that alone they are winners with or without recognition, even Facebook members like me because I have fun looking at the photos of different dog breed: some are small, furry that you can’t see their eyes, beady eyes and more enticing features.

If there will be another Bow-wow-ween contest next year, I’m sure more will join and if you have a dog why not try your luck. Your dog might have many online admirers.

Resource and photo credit: SM City Manila in Facebook
(facebook.com/pages/Manila-Philippines/SM-City-Manila/131630643521656)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home